The Core Studio at Alpine, conceived from a vision of Alpine Physical Therapy, opened its doors in January 2011. Our PT patients—ranging from those with severe spinal conditions to elite athletes—were reaping the benefits of Pilates Reformer and CoreAlign training. Our goal was to create an environment where all individuals could achieve the results of these exercises.
- Our programs are approved and overseen by physical therapists.
- Our instructors are educated with over 350 hours of training.
- Our group classes make Pilates Reformer and CoreAlign training more affordable.
- Our classes progress from easy-to-learn movement foundations into challenging advanced exercises.
Perfect for all levels!
- Our programs are effective for individuals seeking anything from injury prevention to sport performance.
The Core Studio aims to use Pilates Reformer and CoreAlign training to promote fitness through healthy movement while keeping it affordable. These two goals led us to create group classes taught in a structured training framework. Our system allows us to progressively challenge the body with exercises from simple to complex (and outright fun!). The results are improved strength, posture, flexibility, balance, and performance.